Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro debit cards, PayPal and Apple Pay.
Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon despatch of your order by BEACHFLAMINGO. By making a payment you confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All debit/credit cards are subject to checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to BEACHFLAMINGO we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
To make sure your shopping experience with BEACHFLAMINGO is safe, simple and secure, uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and will be added or deducted from the Check Out page.
- UK VAT will be applied to orders dispatched within the United Kingdom, excluding the Channel Islands.
- Local VAT will be applied to all other EU destinations.
- Purchases being delivered to a non-EU country may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination.
- Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict the amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
- Please note taxes and duties are not applicable to Australian orders under 1000 AUD.
- We deliver worldwide, however, there may be restrictions on some products for certain international delivery destinations.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.